RM Education Introduces RM Easiteach Next Generation Version 1.3 for Windows, an Exciting Upgrade of the Award-Winning Software for Interactive Whiteboards and Slates
For More Information Contact:
Christy Smith, Marketing Manager
(774) firstname.lastname@example.orgRM Education Introduces RM Easiteach Next Generation Version 1.3 for Windows, an Exciting Upgrade of the Award-Winning Software for Interactive Whiteboards and Slates
Hyannis, MA - October 18, 2011 - RM Education
, a worldwide supplier of technology-based curriculum products for K-12 schools, today released RM Easiteach Next Generation, Version 1.3 for Windows. This new version of the award-winning software includes new features and widgets that make RM Easiteach an even more vital application for any K-12 school that uses interactive whiteboards, wireless slates or other whole-class teaching technology.
With RM Easiteach Next Generation, teachers can easily create and deliver engaging and dynamic whole-class lessons and activities incorporating text, clipart, animations, video, Flash files, and hyperlinks. Hundreds of thousands of teachers across the United States have integrated RM Easiteach whole-class software tools into their curriculum, using RM Easiteach's wide range of built-in content in ELA, math, science and social studies, or creating their own content with the easy-to-use tools.
This latest version of RM Easiteach Next Generation offers many new features, including:
"RM Easiteach Next Generation is the essential software for the interactive classroom," said Kevin Pawsey, chief executive of RM's U.S. division. "These latest updates will provide teachers with even more valuable tools to engage their students while making it easier than ever to access the thousands of online activities available to the Easiteach community."
- Integrated Download Center to search and download thousands of lessons from www.easilearn.com
- "Record my screen" captures Easiteach in action, ideal for absent students
- Import files directly from PowerPoint and SMART Notebook
- Animations tool enables objects to be animated on-screen
- Integrated video tutorials that stream directly from the web
- New Widgets - 5 new mini-apps, including:
- Graphing Calculator
- Measurement Converter
- Shark Bait, a Hangman-like word game
- Tell-the-Time Clock
- X-ray Vision
Schools with previous versions of the Windows version of RM Easiteach Next Generation can receive a free upgrade to version 1.3 by visiting www.easiteach.com/usa/upgrade or calling RM Education at 866-728-6758. About RM
: Founded in 1973 in Oxford, England, RM is a worldwide leader in development of outstanding educational tools, technologies and services that engage students and inspire learning. RM is one of Europe's largest and most respected suppliers of technology-based curriculum products for education, supplying thousands of schools in six different countries including the United States. RM Education is the United States division of RM and is located in Hyannis, MA. RM Education can be contacted at 866-728-6758 or on the web at www.rmeducation.com