We're passionate about education; it's our sole focus. We are also proud to have been recognised for all our hard work and effort.
As well as awards for ICT Excellence, Customer Service and being Green, we were named Britain's Top IT Employer (awarded by the CRF institute) in 2009, 2010 and in 2012 - proving we're truly on top of our game (not to mention a great place to work!).
Below are just a few of the awards we're proud to have won:
- Britain's Top Employers 2013 (awarded by the CRF Institute)
- Top 100 Companies for Graduates to work for 2012/13 - TheJobCrowd
- Britain's Top Employers 2012 - Top IT employer (awarded by the CRF Institute)
- Queen's Award for International Trade, 2012 - TTS Group
- UK Customer Experience Awards (2011)
- 'IT and Education Award' - recognising our longstanding commitment to the education sector; and
- 'International Award' - reflecting our international growth and ability to export our UK-developed expertise.
- Winners! Oxfordshire Business Awards 2011
- Isis Concepts has been named as 'Supplier of the Year' at the British Council for School Environments (BCSE) 2011 Awards
- CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2010 - Technology Winners
- Awards of Excellence 2010 - Technology & Learning
- BETT Awards 2010 Inclusive Technology - ICT Company of the year
- Education Resources Award 2010
- Britain's Top Employers 2009 - 2010 - Top IT employer (awarded by the CRF Institute)
- Learning Impact Award 2009
- ICT Excellence Awards 2009 - for supporting schools
- BECTA (leading next generation learning)
- Best Green Company 2008 - The Times